At Piwiwiwi we design and build our own campervans modelled off our original tried & proven design in our 2003 campers.
Our core emphasis for the new vans was to build a joinery design that could handle all aspects of rental & campervanning life and look great at the same time.
- We use 18mm laminated ply for bulk of the construction and water resistant materials for all other areas.
- We use 100mm thick foam for our bedding.
- Foam lined roofs for extra insulation.
- Neat slide out portable toilet location.
We can offer a complete build to order service where you can choose the year / colour / km’s travelled for your van and we can source directly ex Japan for you or you can leave it to us to find a suitable high quality van for you.
You can also choose to have extra upgrades like , electric water pumps, additional solar charging , and even a sound system for the camper unit.
Our standard van builds inlude:
- Manual water pump
- 60lt Engel 12v/230v smart fridge
- 2 burner gas hob
- led lighting
- 100amp hour house battery
- 28lt fresh & grey water permanent tanks
- Self contained for 2 people
- Roof top bed suitable for young child under 1mt tall
All our vans are sold with all on road costs included.
- New WOF
- 3 months Reg
- Electrical WOF
- Self containment cert.
- and are all fully serviced ready to hit the road!